Monday, September 6, 2010

Waves





Being in a relationship with someone who is completely insecure with themselves is the worst. There’s always the trust issue and the constant questioning of my actions and things that just should never come up in a conversation between a couple who supposedly loves each other so much. There are important issues that I would rather focus on than some childish bullshit based upon jealousy and ignorance. If you don’t trust me at this point then that’s not my problem. I’ve tried the best I can to gain that trust and if this continues then it will be your downfall, not mine. I’m 21 years old going on 22 and you’re a very young 19 because I can feel the maturity difference in your actions and thoughts towards me and this is something I don’t want, certainly don’t fucking need in my life.

I feel like I just deserve so much better than this.

I've been in a long-distance relationship for the past year and it's been nothing but drama and pain. It hasn't gotten better, just worst. I just think we're incompatible and will always be that way. That us being together is just some fantasy I've let myself believe all this time but as time passes it just comes crashing down. I feel like I've been stuck in a rut for a year and need to be set free. All this bullshit holding me back from living my life. I'm too young for any of this. I should be going out and partying and making mistakes like everyone else my fucking age. Instead I'm stuck with a fucking asshole who only cares about himself, who won't change and at this point I don't even want him to. 

I just want out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment